Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's All Over

Hello everyone, sorry its been a while. Last Wednesday and Thursday I was sick, Friday and Saturday was wedding stuff and Sunday we all passed out. Cate is sick. Again. Everything is starting to get back to normal. The wedding was beautiful. Haven;t gotten any pictures yet but when I do you will. Tootsie was breathtaking. It hard to believe that Neal asked me out the 1st time on her 1st birthday. She is like our oldest child. Neal and I both got teary eyed when she started walking up the isle. Her dress, hair and smile were what all brides wish for. Danny (the groom) was just as handsome. He had a few tears in his eyes as well..
The whole bridal party looked good. Especially the best man (Neal) and the flower girl (Emily). If I may say so myself. I have never worked so hard or fast in my life. Or been as tired after getting everything ready for the wedding. Flowers, reception, hair for some of the girls. If it wasn't for a friend of the family Mrs. Jones and Neal helping me I would of gone mad.
Monday , Neal stayed home w\Cate and took her to the Dr. She has an ear infection and the beginnings of a cold. So antibiotics here we come.

No comments: