Thursday, November 6, 2008

No more YELLING!!!!!!!


Have you ever wanted to change something about yourself? Not physically but other things. I started Monday a 10 day trial of not yelling. We yell all the time at our house. Not always mad just from one end to teh other. Sometimes when I've gotten to my last nerve I will yell to make sure everyone has heard me. I don't like it. I am trying to change it. Its really hard. When you tell you child something 3 or 4 times and they still ignore you. That's when I will usaully yell. So they can hear it. So now I will say it 1 or 2 times then I take Emily by the hand and make her do it. That way I know its done and I don't have to yell. If we want each other we go to the room they are in. We are all trying to do this as a family. Today is day 4. Not too bad so far.

No comments: